2017 Prospect: OLB Baron Browning Updates (Commits to Ohio State)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: OLB Baron Browning Updates

Mo smith worked the sheffields and the Sheffields just so happened to go to Ohio state this weekend. Urban being a negative recruiter instead of selling his brand
Jam, just curious. I suppose " negative recruiter " could involve a number of things. In Meyer`s case vs. Alabama, with what do think he might use ? Depth? CNS `s personality ? Objectively, I don`t believe that OSU has an inherently better program than Alabama.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

You of all people should know nothing is solid right now.
Of course, but why commit if asked not to unless you are sure this late in the game. We were holding a spot for him all the way and he knows that. We need LBs in this class, and he knows that, too.

Nothing is guaranteed, but I think that he sticks.

Of course, but why commit if asked not to unless you are sure this late in the game. We were holding a spot for him all the way and he knows that. We need LBs in this class, and he knows that, too.

Nothing is guaranteed, but I think that he sticks.
You may be right. Who knows at this point.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Wondering if the Chris Allen commit was due to our staff knowing Browning was going to commit OSU and we gave the green light to Allen. It's not over but thinking it will be very tough to get him to flip.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Saban hasn't in home visit yet FYI
I know he`s good and all, but it wouldn`t disturb me one iota if CNS decided that the time he`d spend on his in home would be better utilized on an in home with a stud D lineman. If memory serves, we have some LB`s committed. Not so much on the D line.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I know he`s good and all, but it wouldn`t disturb me one iota if CNS decided that the time he`d spend on his in home would be better utilized on an in home with a stud D lineman. If memory serves, we have some LB`s committed. Not so much on the D line.
Not many early enrollees for dline and he's important

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.