SEC championship tickets arrived

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Hi, wondering if anyone/everyone else has received their tickets for the championship? These things are gorgeous and IMO, the standard by which I'll judge all future tickets. They are hard plastic, clear with the print on them. Pretty gorgeous.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Those are nice. Mine are coming electronically, so I'll just print a sheet of paper with bar code on it, nothing purty like yours.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'm in a "unique" scenario regarding tickets. My friend lives in Atlanta and once upon a time the tickets apparently weren't selling well to this game each year. So the city offered to its citizens the option to buy tickets. His family bought a block of like 12-15 seats.

I tell him how lucky he is all the time.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Hi, wondering if anyone/everyone else has received their tickets for the championship? These things are gorgeous and IMO, the standard by which I'll judge all future tickets. They are hard plastic, clear with the print on them. Pretty gorgeous.

The 2014 ticket was a solid blue ticket with 2 yellow stripes. So I think these are way better looking.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The 2014 ticket was a solid blue ticket with 2 yellow stripes. So I think these are way better looking.
The nicest tickets I remember seeing were either the Bama vs Michigan from a few years ago or the vs Notre dame championship tickets

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
It must be that they're plastic that is appealing as the pic itself is nothing special, doesn't even appear to be in color.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I'm in a "unique" scenario regarding tickets. My friend lives in Atlanta and once upon a time the tickets apparently weren't selling well to this game each year. So the city offered to its citizens the option to buy tickets. His family bought a block of like 12-15 seats.

I tell him how lucky he is all the time.
I had a coworker who was a Falcon's season tickets holders, at the beginning of the season she always asked me if I wanted the tickets. It worked out good once Coach Saban got us rolling in 2008 .

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.