Game Thread: Are we pulling for Florida or LSU tomorrow?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Bazza,

Please tell Mac to wear the real UF jersey and real helmet. That "F" helmet looks stoopid and mean FAIL, and I won't mention anything about the ALL orange....just NO! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK Bamacon.....he usually checks in with me on Monday mornings to get my input on how he can implement improvements, so I will pass along your suggestions.

BTW.....uni's are an item that is highly scrutinized by us....but one thing I have noticed....when we are winning....it doesn't seem to be as big of a deal...lol.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
One thing I noticed in the post-game pressers is neither program gave any compliments to the opposing team. So in the interest of sportsmanship...I would like to say that LSU is a very good team and the game was very close all the way 'til the end and could have gone either way. Thank you LSU Tigers for a very competitive match and good luck with your head coaching situation.

That said...I do NOT have much respect for your AD....sorry.....

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
OK Bamacon.....he usually checks in with me on Monday mornings to get my input on how he can implement improvements, so I will pass along your suggestions.

BTW.....uni's are an item that is highly scrutinized by us....but one thing I have noticed....when we are winning....it doesn't seem to be as big of a deal...lol.....
Good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
It's possible that Florida beats us in a low scoring defensive struggle aided by their defense forcing turnovers. UT couldn't beat us, no way, no how.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Anyone want to discus Leonard going from not playing to playing to staying on the bench because he was too banged up? All after pushing a Florida assistant and then going into the locker room to tell O he wanted to play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Anyone want to discus Leonard going from not playing to playing to staying on the bench because he was too banged up? All after pushing a Florida assistant and then going into the locker room to tell O he wanted to play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I lost a lot of respect of LF. He was perfectly healthy when they played 3 of the worse rushing defenses. Then all the LSU fans and media hyped LF up for the Bama game. He flopped against us (again) and then was hurt again all of the sudden. He comes off as a front runner. If he can get easy yards he'll play. If not he wants no part of it. That attitude doesn't translate well to the NFL. Especially is he's a high draft pick to a bad team with a porous oline..

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I think we may see an evolution at FL after yesterday. we CJM can coach. He has been dealing with a team that did not believe in themselves ... until yesterday. We may have a handful at the SECCG and going forward, I suspect Florida is back.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Loved his quote "shot" at LSU after the game:

On winning after all the talk leading up to this game and going back to the postponement Oct. 8: “Can you believe that? It just shocks me that somebody would question the Gators, and the way I look at it, they got what they deserved. And it should have been worse

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.