Let's play "Where's Jambama?"

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Anyone heard from him lately? Usually he comes on once a month and gives us a recruiting update that is rarely, if ever, wrong. I seem to remember he was going on active duty or something like that. Sure do miss his input -- and that's not a slam at anyone else or their info...just a statement.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Anyone heard from him lately? Usually he comes on once a month and gives us a recruiting update that is rarely, if ever, wrong. I seem to remember he was going on active duty or something like that. Sure do miss his input -- and that's not a slam at anyone else or their info...just a statement.
Thanks for the kind words I'm around just trying to deal with some injuries still from my time in Afghanistan as well as taking classes at bama( almost presidents list this semester) we are in it big time with browning ( he imo is already committed) , Gibbs (yes people think it's all Ut and Uga) wade. , Samuels (fsu commit , yes we made an impression) , Solomon (former Michigan guy ), kaindoh ( the Maryland guy is getting a lot of people in his ear at img) , trey smith is another to watch because he was a bama fan growing up ( also the self implosion of ut) , Akers will likely be in for an ov the last weekend before the dead period( his dad is determined to make that happen ,I think his dad realizes it would be good to share the rock )

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
I've been around a long time but don't post a lot. One thing is for certain, I do look forward to Jam's posts. Appreciate your service my friend and congrats on the grades. RTR....Beat Auburn!

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Thanks for the kind words I'm around just trying to deal with some injuries still from my time in Afghanistan as well as taking classes at bama( almost presidents list this semester) we are in it big time with browning ( he imo is already committed) , Gibbs (yes people think it's all Ut and Uga) wade. , Samuels (fsu commit , yes we made an impression) , Solomon (former Michigan guy ), kaindoh ( the Maryland guy is getting a lot of people in his ear at img) , trey smith is another to watch because he was a bama fan growing up ( also the self implosion of ut) , Akers will likely be in for an ov the last weekend before the dead period( his dad is determined to make that happen ,I think his dad realizes it would be good to share the rock )
So sorry about the injuries...trust you are healing in all kinds of ways -- prayers! Glad to hear about the President's list...thanks for your service for us! Appreciate the updates...Roll Tide Roll!

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
I too very much like Jambama's posts. However, I guess it just proves how unpredictable recruiting is that the most recent post from one of the guys I trust the most didn't mention Chris Allen. Trust in Nick Saban! RTR

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I too very much like Jambama's posts. However, I guess it just proves how unpredictable recruiting is that the most recent post from one of the guys I trust the most didn't mention Chris Allen. Trust in Nick Saban! RTR
It could be that Jambama thought Chris Allen was going to be a national signing day addition. Most all so called experts said Chris's commitment came as a shock to everyone around him especially considering LSU named there head coach.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
It could be that Jambama thought Chris Allen was going to be a national signing day addition. Most all so called experts said Chris's commitment came as a shock to everyone around him especially considering LSU named there head coach.
Honestly I just forgot about him. He will be an inside out guy. Lsu will push all the way until signing day. He told both staffs awhile ago he was committed. You can tell with how quickly he committed here after the lsu hiring coach o how he feels about that situation.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Update I made a 4.0 for the semester. Side note I forgot to sign up for a student ticket so if you know someone selling a single ticket let me know

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.