Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Mocs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
So we play Kent State at 1:00 in September and everyone gets heat stroke. Today we play Chattanooga at 6:00 and it will be chilly.

Neither game is competitive or of any interest to non-Bama fans but the scheduling is idiotic.

Hoping for a quick game and no injuries on either side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Checking in from Canada Y'all...

Temps reasonable today, but all that ends tonight w snow, cold, and a gentle breeze wafting in from the north at about a thousand miles an hour, so will spend the aft battening down the hatches for the winter ahead...

7:00 p.m. ET is the perfect kickoff time for me, as it's not too late, enables me to get things done in the aft, and leave time for a wee siesta prior to the game...

Wishing everyone a fabulous game day, and our boys a solid, injury-free win!

Rolllllllllllllll Tide!!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I was surprised at evening KO too. I would have loved to have come down for the game if it had been a noon KO. However, getting home at 4 or 5 a.m. Sunday morning after the evening match would not have been feasible.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Greetings from T-town. My oldest son and I took in the basketball game last night, and the rest of the EscaTider crew will be joining us for the game today. It's going to be cold!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Hopefully the coaches will agree to a running clock in the 2nd half. We need a quick game with no injuries and for the 2nd and 3rd teamers to get plenty of PT. RTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.