Pick the score: Auburn vs. Alabama (Iron Bowl)

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Bama 20
Auburn 17

It will be a defensive game similar to LSU game. I hope we play better than yesterday or we may not even win if we have our starters still not 100 %. Seems like every year before the Auburn game we get starters hurt. I am just now getting over my anger about yesterday's game (injuries mainly, but also how we played).

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
12namath beat me to it, but i second,

culture - 42
agriculture - 0

come sunday morning, the eyeore's will still find something to give them an excuse to wring their hands.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I'm intrigued by some of the scores as many have the barners scoring 20 or more points. Thus far this season, only three opponents have scored more than 10 points. UT has a better offense than auburn and they got 10, A&M is better and they got 14, LSU is better - marginally perhaps - and they went scoreless. Our last five opponents have scored 10, 14, 0, 3, and 3. With the barn's luck they might pull off 1 'miracle' but I don't think even their pact with the devil contains enough of them to score 20+ and they'll need at least that many in order to have a chance.
I'm buying that. I had them down for 20. Four scores. Two TDs and two FGs. Still do, but I'm going with four FGs. If LSU can hold them to SIX FGs. then Bama can hold them to four. 31-12 Bama! Which is the point spread.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I am going to hold off a few days to see what gets posted by the Aubarn players, you know they are going to get upset hearing in the media how much they are going to loose and would not be surprised if a nice quote come out. If that happens they wont score a TD but that FG kicker of theirs needs to go play soccer.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
Well since AU won't be allowed to flood the field the night before, we can still expect the craziest and trickery play calling. They will throw everything at us but the kitchen sink. And it too if the have it. I say Bama 31, Barn, 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.