Pick the score: Auburn vs. Alabama (Iron Bowl)

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Okay so I'm over the game last night. I'm calling a mulligan on that one. We already have a trip to Atlanta the following week, but this is the barn we're talking about. I hope they lose every game they play so yes, I want to curb stomp them on Saturday. :cool:

I have a feeling our boys will come out firing and ready to play. If White happens to play QB, and he plays like he did against Georgia, he might get killed back there. Our guys will be back focused this week. Not sure what happened against Chattanooga, but it's the Iron Bowl, they better come ready to play. Me thinks we will. We are the best team in the nation after all.

Bama wins 42-13

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
31-14. I think the barn's defense plays inspired for 3 quarters, but will break eventually unless the barn's offense develops a 15 yard plus threat passing.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'm intrigued by some of the scores as many have the barners scoring 20 or more points. Thus far this season, only three opponents have scored more than 10 points. UT has a better offense than auburn and they got 10, A&M is better and they got 14, LSU is better - marginally perhaps - and they went scoreless. Our last five opponents have scored 10, 14, 0, 3, and 3. With the barn's luck they might pull off 1 'miracle' but I don't think even their pact with the devil contains enough of them to score 20+ and they'll need at least that many in order to have a chance.

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
I think the game will be close. As a betting man I would have to take the Barn an 18. I think we will win but 18 points is a lot to give up. especially in a rivalery game

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.