Removing ads from left side

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
SIAP, but does anyone know how to eliminate the al calendar, etc.. from the left side using Firefox on an iPad? It shifts everything to the right and just doesn't provide a clean viewing experience on the iPad. Thanks in advance!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
SIAP, but does anyone know how to eliminate the al calendar, etc.. from the left side using Firefox on an iPad? It shifts everything to the right and just doesn't provide a clean viewing experience on the iPad. Thanks in advance!
You might send a PM to Brett (BamaNation) about this - a better solution would be to allow him to play with the layout / features in order to preserve the usability of the forum while not blocking the ads. Those ads are the only reason a forum like this can operate for free, so if you like TideFans.com...

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I'm all for removing ads from the left. Just move them to the right where they should be any way. :)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I'm not getting any single Asian ads. :(. Hopefully after typing this I will be blessed by the cookie gods.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Yeah the ads do push everything to the right on the iPads. It does make it harder to view threads, but it's been this way for a while.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.