Arik Gilbert (DE)
Tee Webb (QB)
Dawson Ellington (CB)

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Always glad to see the O and D linemen. Not a lot in numbers this weekend but high quality. Be interested to see what Baker, Solomon, Wilson and Buggs do. Be nice to flip Wade and/or Stevens as well. I`m sure the full court press will be on these guys.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Always glad to see the O and D linemen. Not a lot in numbers this weekend but high quality. Be interested to see what Baker, Solomon, Wilson and Buggs do. Be nice to flip Wade and/or Stevens as well. I`m sure the full court press will be on these guys.
There will be plenty more. Those are just the ones I've seen thus far.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Good to see Najee and his mom on the list. Going to be a nice 65 degrees for the Iron Bowl. He is visiting Michigan on 12/10 and I'm sure they won't be experiencing mid 60's.

Would love to see Wade flip and would not doubt it. Hoping Solomon has a great visit but we are behind right now.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Good to see Najee and his mom on the list. Going to be a nice 65 degrees for the Iron Bowl. He is visiting Michigan on 12/10 and I'm sure they won't be experiencing mid 60's.

Would love to see Wade flip and would not doubt it. Hoping Solomon has a great visit but we are behind right now.
I`m assuming that`s to Georgia, at least I think I remember seeing that somewhere. If so, what is it? Just enamored with Kirby? Don`t see how he could objectively compare the programs, coaching staffs, etc. and conclude that UGA is superior to UA.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I`m assuming that`s to Georgia, at least I think I remember seeing that somewhere. If so, what is it? Just enamored with Kirby? Don`t see how he could objectively compare the programs, coaching staffs, etc. and conclude that UGA is superior to UA.
Althought I just recently moved to Amarillo, TX, I lived in Georgia for 8 years and it never ceased to amaze me the arrogance and patronizing attitude of the media in Georgia and UGA alums when it came to UA and the state of Alabama as a whole. Incredibly condescending.

Of course, anytime I heard their attitude, I used to say, "Take away Atlanta from the state of Georgia and you've got Mississippi.". That and I'd ask when was the last time UGA beat Alabama?:biggrin:

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Georgia kid. A decade ago, we would have lost any empirical comparison. And yet some kids came to fulfill a dream. God love 'em that they did.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
We actually picked up another crystal ball prediction for Wade on 247 today. We've also picked up a few for Baron Browning and Parks.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Do hope we get Wade as Marlon H. may leave after this season especially if he is expected to go in the first round.
Wonder if these potential eventualities are discussed with prospects. This coaching staff, in all likelihood, knows the lay of the land insofar as where a player might rank for the draft and which way (stay or go )he might be leaning, even at this point.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
It is Georgia and some Michigan since he originally committed to them. Always a fighting chance with Saban and staff and the atmosphere should help Saturday also.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Updated the list. Remember things can easily change. Some guys might not show up. I know of one 2018 player that isn't listed that will be there.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
Wonder if these potential eventualities are discussed with prospects. This coaching staff, in all likelihood, knows the lay of the land insofar as where a player might rank for the draft and which way (stay or go )he might be leaning, even at this point.
I used to think this as well until I watched last years NFL draft unfold. It's hard to predict who's going to go where and it seems tricky as to who should go pro after 3 vs staying to elevated their stock.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Re: Wade. OSU is has RS Jr. and RS So in the secondary so they will be there at least one more year so Wade's playing time may be an issue. Bama, on the other hand, will lose Eddie Jackson and possibly Marlon Humphrey if he decides to go pro. If Fitzpatrick and Harrison remain at Safety, then there will be at least one CB job open which Wade could get depending on how quickly he picks up the scheme.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That was a heck of a show for those recruits, and any parents present probably really loved seeing the player's mother on their field, returned early from her deployment in the Middle East. The kind of stuff that wins over recruits and their families.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008
Have been hearing that Najee had a fantastic time, and Moses is all Bama.

As far as verbally uncommitted targets, no info on that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.