Alabama vs. Valparaiso in Las Vegas!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Pair of missed front-ends, missed dunk, missed easy lay-up...........add in Valpo hitting 3s.........could have won this one.

Until the next one...............

TideBall

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 17, 2015
Yes, it is still early, but this team looks like it will struggle to score against solid competition. We will need to play MUCH better against Texas and Oregon.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Yes, it is still early, but this team looks like it will struggle to score against solid competition. We will need to play MUCH better against Texas and Oregon.
Missed our game last night but I just saw where Texas got blown out by unranked Northwestern and Oregon lost to unrankes Georgetown. But your point is still correct.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think it's gonna be a long year for us. Same issues that we've had before CAJ came on board. It's going to take significant improvement to have a chance at the NCAA tournament. Didn't think that would be the case in year 2..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Didn't watch the game last night. Went to bed around 10. Saw some elsewhere say the team looked pretty rough. We have to remember Avery inherited a crap roster from Grant. This team will have to win some unexpected games like last year to be on the bubble. We've all been hopeful and downplayed it, but Avery has said 2017 was the year he expected to be in the tournament. This year is going to be a roller coaster just like last year. We have to be patient.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Didn't watch the game last night. Went to bed around 10. Saw some elsewhere say the team looked pretty rough. We have to remember Avery inherited a crap roster from Grant. This team will have to win some unexpected games like last year to be on the bubble. We've all been hopeful and downplayed it, but Avery has said 2017 was the year he expected to be in the tournament. This year is going to be a roller coaster just like last year. We have to be patient.
Coach AJ is making great strides with recruiting, so I'm pretty excited about the future...something I haven't been for a few years!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A. Davis went 0-8, which isn't a surprise when you see his form. Hale returned to his normal self and contributed nothing in 13 minutes of action. We're going to have to play better defense because we just can't shoot, err, I mean score.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.