Post-it note saying "Suck it up, (what Donald Trump grabbed)'s" deemed a "Hate Crime"

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Post-it note saying "Suck it up, (what Donald Trump grabbed)'s" deemed a "Hate Crime"

Can't find a link I can post here but at Edgewood College a post-it noted saying that was deemed a hate crime by administration and police are investigating. The note was posted on a administrator's window instead of the table where people were invited to share their feelings on the election.

Seems ridiculous to me.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Re: Post-it note saying "Suck it up, (what Donald Trump grabbed)'s" deemed a "Hate Cr

Really? Are they serious? What crime was committed? Vandalism?

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk
I guess because the note was placed on the window of the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion (OSDI).

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Re: Post-it note saying "Suck it up, (what Donald Trump grabbed)'s" deemed a "Hate Cr

The expression of any opinion I disagree with is a hate crime. The very existence of the Democrat party is a hate crime.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

I guess because the note was placed on the window of the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion (OSDI).
Maybe they deem it to be harassment even though they requested to know how students felt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.