Tv Recordings of past Alabama Auburn games

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
Tonight and all day tomorrow on channel 614 on DTV (network is ECL) located right by the SEC network on the channel menu for DTV is showing old Alabama Auburn games from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. I have 9 games set to record overnight and tomorrow starting with 1982. Just noticed it around 11pm est so it may have been already going for a while. Hope you can catch some to record.
Roll Tide

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Tonight and all day tomorrow on channel 614 on DTV (network is ECL) located right by the SEC network on the channel menu for DTV is showing old Alabama Auburn games from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. I have 9 games set to record overnight and tomorrow starting with 1982. Just noticed it around 11pm est so it may have been already going for a while. Hope you can catch some to record.
Roll Tide
I have every Iron Bowl original broadcast from 1980-2011 (I access the others on You Tube).

Some are not the 'best' quality, but all are watchable. I'm sure SECN will edit these.

And are they going to show 1993? (Yes, I DO have that one).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.