Game Thread: Washington vs Washington state

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Here it is, the last of two games Washington has to win and make a statement to get into the playoffs. It's on Fox

Washington up 14-0 with 7 minutes remaining in the 1st

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Man, I was COMPLETELY wrong. I thought Washington would go on the road and be embarrassed. I did not see the cougs doing this. It's early, but still

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Washington is actually a pretty good team. They got beat by a good USC team that just happened to get processed in the first game but has recovered well in later games.
I've watched Washington all season due to their ranking. I'm not saying they're not good. I kinda feel bad because there's no good scale to judge them against....a victory over Oregon and Stanford in previous years would be an argument for the #1 or 2 spot. But the traditional powers aren't so hot there this year.

Because of this, it's tough to really gauge how good they. I will say, the only team I've been genuinely impressed with is USC since they hit rid of their qb Browning. And when the two played each other, it wasn't as close as the score.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
This is a Wazzu team that got rolled by FCS Eastern Washington. This is a typical Mike Leach team. Before people invest too much in Washington they need to remember how the experts all agreed the PAC 12 was waaaay down this year. They are. Nothing has changed. I welcome the Huskies to #4. Especially if Bama is #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.