Game Thread: Official Post Game Thread Bama vs. Barn...

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
Good game I was somewhat concerned about turnovers, D was great O played great the second half, Bo looked good.:BigA:

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I really like it. I don't buy it often, and it packs a big punch, but it's one of my favorite Trappists.
One of my first goals when I started drinking craft was to get through all of the Trappist Ales. Took me 2 years but I did it. Westy took the longest. Only ones I buy with any regularity now are Chimay Red and Blue and Trappistes Rochefort 10 and 8. Rarely though. They'll break the bank. Chimay for game days and Rochefort for the rare Thursday games or when the mood strikes me.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
This went about how I expected. Couldn't move the ball, D kept us in it but couldn't hang after the half. Y'all adjusted and ran away with it.

Now over to Vandy-UT and UF-FSU to see if we still make the Sugar Bowl.
... Do you want to go to the Sugar Bowl after the past couple of SEC games? I'm being serious and not trying to rub it in. If the team that played against Alabama and Georgia shows up against a team in the sugar bowl, that would not be good.

If the team can get healthy by then, maybe it would be ok.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Roll Tide! I am glad we played power football a little more the second half. We had some ugly plays in the first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
A game of two halfs for our offense.

Defense was sick, but Auburn's offense was terrible too.

My question, did what we do in the first half on offense set up what we did in the second or did CNS insist CLK change how he was calling the game in the second half??

I think we could have done what we did in the second half the whole game!!!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
... Do you want to go to the Sugar Bowl after the past couple of SEC games? I'm being serious and not trying to rub it in. If the team that played against Alabama and Georgia shows up against a team in the sugar bowl, that would not be good.

If the team can get healthy by then, maybe it would be ok.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yes. Much rather go Sugar than Citrus.

Injuries killed us (again) this year. We get healthy, we can compete with anyone, and a solid month is a lot of time to get healthy.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
A game of two halfs for our offense.

Defense was sick, but Auburn's offense was terrible too.

My question, did what we do in the first half on offense set up what we did in the second or did CNS insist CLK change how he was calling the game in the second half??

I think we could have done what we did in the second half the whole game!!!
Or is it possible that dotting the "I" in the second half, and the success we had running it, was set up by not doing it at all in the first half?
I didn't see Coach Saban running around pitching fits in the first half.
I do believe that everything Coach Kiffin does is constantly setting up the opposing defense for something they're not expecting.
We did that in the second half and dominated.
I'm fine with it.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
30-12 win, but 501 to 182 in yards on offense.
Dominating

The 3 headed monster at RB along with defending Hurts will wear any team out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.