Record 12 SEC teams will receive bowl invites this year

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I'm certain it will be Auburn. I don't think you will jump us. We were 13 in CFB poll, y'all were not even in the top 25, you beat a team that was not in the top 25, we have a head to head on you (something the CFP says does matters) and one more win than you. The only way I see us not going to the Sugar Bowl would be if Florida somehow managed to beat Bama.
Continuing this. Both Sunday polls have us outranking LSU. We're slightly behind UF, but that will change after the SECCG. The CFP poll has been quite kind to us.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Doesn't matter to me where auburn plays, I'm just glad they'll be contributing some money to the pot, but if they draw the Sugar their most likely opponent is Oklahoma. I don't see that ending well for them.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Continuing this. Both Sunday polls have us outranking LSU. We're slightly behind UF, but that will change after the SECCG. The CFP poll has been quite kind to us.
I agree.

I also think the CFP will take in consideration your injuries. Will you have Sean White back for the Bowl?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
There used to be a saying that the Sugar Bowl hated for LSU to be their SEC representative. "They travel the day of the game with a sack lunch and drive home afterward".
Does little for the hotel, restaurant and tourist industry of New Orleans.
There used to be an Auburn saying too... Auburn fans show up with a $20 bill in their pocket, and leave with the $20 bill... Used to be true, but no longer. It took a few years, but Auburn travels pretty well these days. :)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
There used to be a saying that the Sugar Bowl hated for LSU to be their SEC representative. "They travel the day of the game with a sack lunch and drive home afterward".
Does little for the hotel, restaurant and tourist industry of New Orleans.
The insane murder rate isn't helping much either 🙄

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Once again, the CFP Poll has been kind to us. We outrank both Florida and LSU. Sugar bowl, here we come.

You're probably right. However, a caution from the new rankings. I believe Utah lost to Colorado last week yet moved UP 2 places. Just saying...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
You're probably right. However, a caution from the new rankings. I believe Utah lost to Colorado last week yet moved UP 2 places. Just saying...
Same reason we didn't drop too far. Everyone behind us in the poll lost. For Utah, everyone ahead of them in the poll lost last week. Still, you would be doing us a solid if you boatraced Florida this weekend, so please do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.