Pick the score: Florida vs. Alabama (SECCG)

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Food for thought. If Florida has a higher ranking than Aubarn. Then UF goes to the Sugar bowl. Do you think CNS might cut CJM some slack and not run the score up, he wont let UF score but I think he could help CJM. But who knows.

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
31-9

No offensive TD's for Florida
Less than 200 yds for Florida
28 days later we break either Washington or Penn St./tOSU in the same building

"Roll Tide"

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
40-7 RTR...
IMO: Florida Offense has struggled. Defense is pretty good, but no better than LSU, Auburn, and a few others.

Doesn't 13 and 'O' sound good.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
Going way out on a limb here........

I think the first half of the iron bowl was by design, I feel CNS and CLK were confident that we could run over Auburn when required, I think the first half was live throwing practice for JH. Practice that could have went better, the Barn's field goals keeping them in it at half time forced the early switch to a more run orientated (early season like) approach early in the 2nd half.

Given that FSU dismantled the Gators easily I suspect we may see a similar approach even though it is the SECCG, hopefully we run first, get clear, then play catch though.

I will, as always, happily take 1 more than them, however I am going to go for 28-6 Bama

Ps I'm hoping the Gators D proves just as impossible for us to run on as the Barn's did, :cool2:

Last edited:

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
FL has a legit secondary. Run, short passes, deep to Ridley. He needs some love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i'll go with 42-0. it's got to hit one of these weeks ;)

i hope we have the game well in hand by halftime or early 3rd q as i will be boarding a flight at 7pm saturday night and will be watching most of the game from an airport bar.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
About like last year--

Bama 34
UF 10

If Jalen can eliminate his turnovers, we may very well shut them out.

EDIT--

Just learned that the gators will be without four starters on D due to injuries, therefore I'm slightly changing my prediction--

Bama 42
UF 10

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.