Trump renews threat to prosecute Clinton for joining recount?!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
The Discovery and Coverup of Non-Citizen Registration and Voting

The National Voter Registration Act or "Motor Voter" law allows people to register to vote by filling out a form in the Division of Motor Vehicles. The form asks applicants whether they are citizens or not, and the only verification is checking the box "yes, I am a citizen." The "proof" of citizenship is checking the box.
Attempts by various states to require registrants to provide documentary proof of citizenship during registration for federal elections have been thwarted by lawsuits brought by left-leaning voter groups and the Department of Justice. Virginia therefore requires applicants to merely check a box in order to “prove” their citizenship status.
Motor voter also requires that
Election officials must also “maintain for at least 2 years” and “make available for public inspection” “all records concerning the implementation of programs and activities conducted for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy and currency of official lists of eligible voters.”
In Prince William County (DC suburb), 433 registrants were purged once it was determined they were non-citizens. Bedford 35. Roanoke, 22, etc.
Edgardo Cortes (Democrat), the Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections, directed county/city registrars not to make registration information available for public inspection.
In eight of Virginia's 133 counties/cities 1,046 non-citizens had found their way onto the voter registration rolls. The only way off was the accidental discovery by the county/city registrar or the individual themselves coming and declaring to the registrar that he/she was in fact a non-citizen (i.e. admitting to a felony). In other words, finding and striking non-citizens from the roles is difficult and rare. If non-citizens get registered at the same rate as these eight jurisdictions, that amounts to 17,000 non-citizens registered to vote statewide. We do not know if this is a normal rate, because Democrat Edgardo Cortes has directed county registrars not to make registration records public.
31 of these non-citizens were discovered to have voted in 6 elections 2005-2015, mostly in 2008 and 2012.
In Fairfax County, 278 registered voters had informed the DMV that they were not citizens, yet they were registered to vote anyway, and 117 of them did vote.
Prince William County removed a total of 433 non-citizens removed from its voter rolls since 2011, 84 non-citizens in 2015 and 2016. Of these registrants, "77 checked “yes” on their registration form, attesting, under penalty of perjury, that they were U.S. citizens." Four had checked "no, I am not a U.S. citizen" and were registered to vote anyway. Quelle surprise.
Of these 1,046 non-citizens on voter roles (a felony), the Commonwealth has prosecuted 0. The US DOJ has prosecuted none of them either. Both are controlled by Democrat administrations. This relationship between Democrats in control and no prosecution for voter registration fraud is probably coincidence.

The General Assembly passed a law requiring the clerk of court to “make such information available to local elections officials so that they could cancel the registration of those individuals deemed ineligible to vote." Virginia's Carpetbagger Democrat Governor McAuliffe vetoed the bill.

Virginia Attorney General Democrat Mark Herring defeated Republican Mark Obenshain by 165 votes out of more than 2.2 million votes cast. Herring, by the way, was the Commonwealth's attorney who sought the office and accepted the Commonwealth's salary, but refused to defend his client in court because he felt his client was wrong.

Nothing to see here. Just move along.
I'm sure the lefties will be along shortly to decry the racist facts in the report.
Blah, blah, "Alt-right!" blah blah, "Rachel Maddow!" blah, blah, "racist!" mumble, mumble...

Last edited:

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
"Nice try but illegals still dont vote no matter how many times statements like that are made." - FES

Last edited:

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
Report: Virginia’s Gov. McAuliffe used auto pen to grant voting rights to 60,000 felons
On a related note, Virginia Democrat (and carpetbagger) governor Terry MacAuliffe went to the trouble of having his autopen sign the voting rights to 60,000 felons.
In an interview with the Latin-oriented YouTube channel mitu, actress Gina Rodriguez asked Obama: “Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

Obama responded: “Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”
Along with MacAuliffe's disgraceful action, if that wasn't a "wake up" call...

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
The last couple of elections I've witnessed what was probably voter fraud. People in line in front of me are getting their IDs checked and are told that their names have already been checked off. They've already voted. Or someone claiming to be them has already voted.

They were allowed to vote again.

I'm sure these are isolated incidents.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
In Fairfax County, 278 registered voters had informed the DMV that they were not citizens, yet they were registered to vote anyway, and 117 of them did vote.
For the record, that is a 42% voter participation rate by non-citizens in Fairfax County.
Is that rate common? We don't know. Democrats are stonewalling any investigation.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
At my precinct in South Texas we had some liitle old blue haired ladies that examined your drivers license like a Nazi check point guard,
I was glad to see it.
I have had my ID checked when voting even when the person doing the checking actually knew me. and I had no problem doing it. We even laughed about her checking my ID.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.