Roll Tide W.. E.... ESPN Films

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
The film in the title is what brought me to Bama football and in turn to these boards.

I have been on these boards long enough to know that Harvey Updyke is in no way a true reflection of your average Bama fan.

I have waited a long time for this film to reappear on UK TV screens which it will late on Friday night.ĺ

I have my box set to save it.

I would be interested to know the feelings of born and bread Bama fans on the content of the film and how it portrays Bama, the Bama fan base and the rivalry in general.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
The film in the title is what brought me to Bama football and in turn to these boards.

I have been on these boards long enough to know that Harvey Updyke is in no way a true reflection of your average Bama fan.

I have waited a long time for this film to reappear on UK TV screens which it will late on Friday night.ĺ

I would be interested to know the feelings of born and bread Bama fans on the content of the film and how it portrays Bama, the Bama fan base and the rivalry in general.

It's ok, I wish they had extended it by half an hour or so to talk more about the history of the rivalry. Most of what they covered was a fraction of the rivalries timeline.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
It's ok, I wish they had extended it by half an hour or so to talk more about the history of the rivalry. Most of what they covered was a fraction of the rivalries timeline.
I appreciate that now but must admit that I didn't at the time.

Additional documentary recommendations would be most welcome [emoji2]

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

I saw it one time and its garbage. It in no way paints a true picture of either side IMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.