CFN: Alabama vs. Florida: 2016 SEC Championship Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Alabama will struggle on the first few drives as a jacked up, nothing-to-lose Gator team comes out roaring. Florida will convert a third down play – something it didn’t do in 12 tries against Florida State – and it’ll give its fans some hopes of a miracle, and then the Crimson Tide defense will rise up and slam down the SEC title.

Forget about the Gators doing anything interesting in the second half.

Last year, Florida didn’t have a prayer, but still managed to make it a battle in a 29-15 SEC title game loss. This time around, nope.

The ridiculous array of injuries and problems will showcase the lack of depth in a big way as Alabama wears down the Gators on the way to the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl as the College Football Playoff No. 1 seed.
http://collegefootballnews.com/2016/alabama-vs-florida-2016-sec-championship-prediction-game-preview

I'll take it!

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
We've reached the stage of 3 more wins.

No style points, no eye test, just win.

I would love to see the O and the D really click on the same day, but I'm happy for CNS to save that for the last game of the season.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Alabama is a force to be reckoned with.....going to be a heck of a game!

I pray that no more players get injured.....on either side.

Man it's great to be playing Bama again in the SEC Championships!

Roll Tide and Go Gators!

:p

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I will also settle for any win at all, but I hope we blow out three more teams so I don't have to feel any stress as we win another SEC and national title. Hahahaha!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.