Question: What if Clemson and Washington lose?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
No worry involved, I welcome them to the 4 slot and a NYE party, :). Just an example of how the committee keeps speaking out of both sides of their mouth on numerous issues, like SOS.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Bama 13-0. Ohio State 11-1.

After that a bunch of two loss teams. That would be a great time saver since we know we are headed for an 8 team playoff eventually. Lets go ahead and get it over with.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Worry not - they are about to lose game #2 and be out.
I agree. I think Colorado wins. I think the playoff will be: Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and Penn State or Michigan or Wisconsin. I think Colorado and the Big 12 will be left out and we will hear 8 months of whining about going to 8 teams. It will be deafening.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I just don't see how Michigan doesn't get back in if UW loses. Honestly, I think they're more deserving than a one loss UW team. But straight up wins against Colorado, Wisconsin, and penn st. will get the Wolverines the last spot IMO regardless of the B1G CG result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.