Is Steve Sarkisian our guy if Kiffin bolts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
No corn dog, my family has been part of UA since the late 1800s. Just passing along what was told to me a few hours ago and I have no reason to doubt any of it is false.
Except either you are whoever told you that doesn't understand that HE CAN NOT DIRECTLY COACH the players on the field. If he was found out to have done that then we probably would have had to forfeit the Auburn. And I don't think CNS is that much of a risk taker to do it.

Point is only on the field coaches can coach the players directly during the game. And Sark is not one of them.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...n-sarkisian-hire-20160905-snap-story,amp.html

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Again, he doesn't have to call the games. He can make notes in his notebook and then make adjustments at the halftime. Why do you think 2nd half team was lot better than 1st half. I"m saying Sark is very good at making adjustments.
Read his post and it clearly says "called", and that is something he clearly can't do as an analyst. Now if he made notes and some other coach was actually calling them like Napier then that is legal, but Sark actually calling the game is illegal.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Read his post and it clearly says "called", and that is something he clearly can't do as an analyst. Now if he made notes and some other coach was actually calling them like Napier then that is legal, but Sark actually calling the game is illegal.
I think you're making a big deal out of this... I don't think he meant to say that.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think you're making a big deal out of this... I don't think he meant to say that.

I'm not making a big deal about this, I've just stated that how it is worded in his post can't be true because of Sark's position on the team. I don't know why you seem to have an issue with people challenging the legitimacy of a pretty "shocking" fact.

Last edited:

DollarTaker

Suspended
Jul 17, 2015
Destin, FL
I said he called the 2nd half. I did not say he called in the PLAYS down to the field like a normal guy in the booth would do.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm not making a big deal about this, I've just stated that how it is worded in his post can't be true because of Sark's position on the team. I don't know why you seem to have an issue with people challenging the legitimacy of a pretty "shocking" fact.
You're getting little too aggressive with that, sir. All I was telling you that you took it out of context.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Guys, stop quoting rumors - we've NEVER allowed rumors here. No source, no post. When you quote the rumor, that's just more work for admin to clean the thread up.

Any more rumors, DollarTaker, and you'll get a nice vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.