SEC Title Game Ticket Prices Dropping

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I've got my ticket, but I'm looking for 2 tickets for my kids. Can someone define affordable or a good deal? Is face about $100? I see lots of tickets around $80-100 in the Florida section but not the Alabama section on Stubhub. I might go ahead and pull the trigger in the Florida section. Me thinks my kiddos wouldn't be the only ones there in Crimson. :cool:

BTW, I'm here in ATL so I could wait until Saturday morning since Stubhub has instant downloads. Any advice on this?

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I've got my ticket, but I'm looking for 2 tickets for my kids. Can someone define affordable or a good deal? Is face about $100? I see lots of tickets around $80-100 in the Florida section but not the Alabama section on Stubhub. I might go ahead and pull the trigger in the Florida section. Me thinks my kiddos wouldn't be the only ones there in Crimson. :cool:

Face value depends on the section I think. See this link. https://www.secticketoffice.com/sd_georgia_dome.html

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
my uncle has told me i can have his two tide-pride tix (at face value) to the game if we are in the atlanta semi-final. i will probably pay too much, but the only games i even try to go to anymore are the ones in atlanta and i have never been to a bowl game (been to several sec cg)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
my uncle has told me i can have his two tide-pride tix (at face value) to the game if we are in the atlanta semi-final. i will probably pay too much, but the only games i even try to go to anymore are the ones in atlanta and i have never been to a bowl game (been to several sec cg)

So, we have 3 out of our next 4 games in Atlanta. You have a lot of games to go to. ;)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
So, we have 3 out of our next 4 games in Atlanta. You have a lot of games to go to. ;)
i'm living in high cotton for sure. i have been to quite a few bama games in the last few years with us playing in atlanta all of the time. good thing is once i get inside the dome, my cousin is usually able to get me into his company's box seats. :)

i'm getting on a plane at 7pm saturday so unfortunately, i am missing that one.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
i'm living in high cotton for sure. i have been to quite a few bama games in the last few years with us playing in atlanta all of the time. good thing is once i get inside the dome, my cousin is usually able to get me into his company's box seats. :)

i'm getting on a plane at 7pm saturday so unfortunately, i am missing that one.
Yes, living in ATL has certainly been nice the past few years. :cool:

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I think I am going to try and take my boy to this game for his first Bama game. Especially since I have not been to an SECCG I am thinking this will be a good experience on the cheap. Anyone have recommendations for taking a kid to this venue? What are the thoughts on trying to take a 4 year old to a game? Too soon?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I think I am going to try and take my boy to this game for his first Bama game. Especially since I have not been to an SECCG I am thinking this will be a good experience on the cheap. Anyone have recommendations for taking a kid to this venue? What are the thoughts on trying to take a 4 year old to a game? Too soon?

We are taking our 9 year old to this game. He has only been to one Bama game before and that was at BDS. He is a huge Alabama football fan and with him..we will be able to stay for the celebration after.

I am not sure how your 4 year old is with long periods of time in one place. We are not taking our 5 1/2 year old, but he doesn't do too well with sitting still. We took him to the A day game and had to leave about half way.

I would say, if you don't mind not being able to stay till the end, then go ahead and take him. I would also recommend the SEC fanfare before the game. They have fun activities for kids.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Does he like football? I've been taking mine since they were 3 years old, but mine have always liked football. And even when they got a little bored we just walked around or bought food. LOL. If he doesn't like football it's a tough call. If you really want to enjoy the game it's hard to take a little one that doesn't enjoy football. I always feel sorry for the parents that can't enjoy the game at all with the kiddos.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
We are taking our 9 year old to this game. He has only been to one Bama game before and that was at BDS. He a huge Alabama football fan and with him..we will be able to stay for the celebration after.

I am not sure how your 4 year is with long periods of time in one place. We are not taking our 5 1/2 year old, but he doesn't do too well with sitting still. We took him to the A day game and had to leave about half way.

I would say, if you don't mind not being able to stay till the end, the go ahead and take him. I would also recommend the SEC fanfare before the game. They have fun activities for kids.
Thanks for your input. He does pretty good, and I figure I will have to get up and buy him a bunch of stuff. Part of the reason I was going to this one was thinking that it might not be all that crowded so it would be easier to keep an eye on him. How is noise in the georgia dome? I was planning on taking him some ear protection.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Thanks for your input. He does pretty good, and I figure I will have to get up and buy him a bunch of stuff. Part of the reason I was going to this one was thinking that it might not be all that crowded so it would be easier to keep an eye on him. How is noise in the georgia dome? I was planning on taking him some ear protection.

We went last year and I can't remember the noise level. You could always bring those noise protection head phones with you, just in case. We have those for the Monster Jam events. I do know it isn't as loud as those events.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Does he like football? I've been taking mine since they were 3 years old, but mine have always liked football. And even when they got a little bored we just walked around or bought food. LOL. If he doesn't like football it's a tough call. If you really want to enjoy the game it's hard to take a little one that doesn't enjoy football. I always feel sorry for the parents that can't enjoy the game at all with the kiddos.
Thanks for the input. He's ok about football. When mom and dad are watching he can get really excited. I am not sure that he really cares except when he sees mom and dad going nuts. I'll take it into consideration. May end up just seeing if I can get a buddy to go, and make his first game be a cupcake game next year.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Thanks for the input. He's ok about football. When mom and dad are watching he can get really excited. I am not sure that he really cares except when he sees mom and dad going nuts. I'll take it into consideration. May end up just seeing if I can get a buddy to go, and make his first game be a cupcake game next year.
The A-day game is always a good way to try it out. That way, you aren't out any money if your child is not having it that day. Lol

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I always feel sorry for the parents that can't enjoy the game at all with the kiddos.
I wonder about how someone sitting next to a four year old during the game would feel about it if it was somebody else's kid. If the child's behavior is such that it detracts from the parents' enjoyment of the game, what about the others sitting around them?

I understand how a proud parent would want to take their young kid to a game and let them take in the excitement, but they also should be careful their child isn't an imposition on other ticket holders sitting nearby.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
That is my guess, too. If that happens, we will watch the game at the ESPNZone on the Boardwalk in WDW, as we did last year. Pretty awesome venue to watch a game like that.

Gonna be in Orlando that week as well, B1G.

Will have to see what my resort has planned for showing the game...

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
Stub hub has prices listed for the following games:

SEC Championship: Tickets are on the low end $ 99 each - very few at this price
ACC Championship: Tickets are on the low end $ 24 each - Lots at this price
Big 10 Championship:Tickets are on the low end $ 9 each - Lots at this price
PAC 12 Championship: Tickets are on the low end $ 9 each - Lots at this price

Even though this is a lower than ticket price than normal for the SEC, it is still well above other conferences.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.