Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Re: Jim Harbaugh & Bitterly Disappointed Michigan

TBF to UM, in Columbus a first down is apparently 9.5 yards for osu.There was another mystic call towards the end against UM. UM had that game in the bag. osu won with a lot of help at the end.

At this point harbaugh needs to let it go. Then again all harbaughs like to whine like babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1....

Michigan fell apart but they dominated that game and had some very questionable calls go against them. Complaining about the refs is never a good look for a coach but I would say he had legit gripes.

Harbaugh has recruited better than Brady Hoke ever did so while he'll miss many of the seniors there should be talent on that team next year.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

One day we're all going to wake up to the news report that Jim Harbaugh was arrested on aggravated assault charges for throat punching an eight year old because the kid told him his mama told him not to talk to strangers. Especially ones in pink bunny suits hanging out in Toys-R-Us stores handing out candy canes and Michigan T-shirts to kids.

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

+1....

Michigan fell apart but they dominated that game and had some very questionable calls go against them. Complaining about the refs is never a good look for a coach but I would say he had legit gripes.

Harbaugh has recruited better than Brady Hoke ever did so while he'll miss many of the seniors there should be talent on that team next year.
Do you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

+1....

Every coach in every game has legit gripes but almost all of them don't go down this path. Classless.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
That officiating crew seemed kinda sketchy, including especially the guy that was not allowed to work that game in 2006

considering that, along with the really smelly 59-0 win over a good Wisconsin team in the 2014 big title game, seems to me there is legit reason to at least raise some questions about that league, it's ends and means

BumpndNite

Dec 6, 2016
What really puzzles me, is the media's man-crush on Harbaugh. I understand UM fans supporting the guy, but not people outside the UM program. The burning question is: what exactly has he accomplished? He went 10-2 in the regular season this year, with losses to unranked Iowa, and to a top five team in OSU. That's it. No division championships. no conference championships. no national championships.

UM fans, and media pundits are a lot like the optimistic kid who gets a sack of horse manure for Christmas: "I know Daddy has me a pony around here somewhere".

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
You guys realize we have a B1G crew for the Peach Bowl, right?
The only thing I am worried about with the officiating is how they call pass interference. I think Washington will attack us downfield several times. If they get completions or pass interference calls, I think they will hang with us.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The only thing I am worried about with the officiating is how they call pass interference. I think Washington will attack us downfield several times. If they get completions or pass interference calls, I think they will hang with us.
They typically let teams play - especially in bigger games. I think that you will be fine.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.