News Article: The All Lane Kiffin Related Posts Thread

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Why Lane Kiffin isn't a slam dunk to get a HC job (all Kiffin posts here, please)

I think the LSU talk was merely a continuation of the the theme: he wants to go somewhere else before he overstays his welcome then get that UCLA job after next year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: Why Lane Kiffin isn't a slam dunk to get a HC job (all Kiffin posts here, please)

If he goes to Houston, He will have a hefty buyout that will be very unattractive for teams to go after him. So, He's not going anywhere if He goes to Houston. Now, however, I think everyone on this earth know that LSU is a 1 year deal where he could try and get HC job somewhere. There's always a possiblity of Kiffin going to NFL as OC... so I wouldn't take the LSU job until Feburary at most.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I think the enticement for Kiffin about Houston is that he has a good chance of being a darkhorse the next two years.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

I think the LSU talk was merely a continuation of the the theme: he wants to go somewhere else before he overstays his welcome then get that UCLA job after next year.
Yeah, either there or one of the Arizona schools both have had bad seasons and may be looking after next year. ASU 5-7 and Arizona 3-9.

Last edited:

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

USAF92, I agree with you. Malzahn is the perfect fit at Auburn. He will continuously win them 8 games and with his luck every few years he will win 9 or maybe 10 games but some years he will win 7 games and blame it on being young.

Last edited:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

Delete, wrong thread

Last edited:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

On of these things is not like the others.
Kiffin, because Miles and Briles rhyme?
Miles, because Kiffin and Briles are offensive gurus?
Briles, because Kiffin and Miles don't cover up rape?

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015

Before yesterday I had never heard of these character issues with Kiffin. I'm not bothered if he leaves because I know Saban is already several steps ahead of this, so, no worries! I started googling Joey Freshwater an came across a very funny skit by Tosh.0 called Kiffins Krimson Korner, it's on you tube, two episodes! If you haven't watched it you should because it's hilarious! 😂😂😂

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN

I'm really starting to believe most people's "sources" on this forum are ridiculously illegitimate or non-existent.

Disappointing because i thought this place didn't tolerate stupid rumors.

I love tidefans.com but this is getting out of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Why Lane Kiffin isn't a slam dunk to get a HC job (all Kiffin posts here, please)

I'm really starting to believe most people's "sources" on this forum are ridiculously illegitimate or non-existent.

What's the rumor? It's pretty much fact at this point. Both Nick and Lane said after the game that Lane was ready to be a HC again but they don't know how the timing will play out..

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN

What's the rumor? It's pretty much fact at this point. Both Nick and Lane said after the game that Lane was ready to be a HC again but they don't know how the timing will play out..
They ((Saban and Kiff) also said there is a possibility he could be here another season. He also said he would be here throughout the playoffs.

People here need to chill.

RTR

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com

He is going to interview at Houston tomorrow for HC. We know about LSU position.

Anybody know if he is supposed to interview for HC anywhere else or has been mentioned for HC anywhere else?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Joey?!? Izzatchoo?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

They ((Saban and Kiff) also said there is a possibility he could be here another season. He also said he would be here throughout the playoffs.

People here need to chill.

RTR

It's not just "people here" friend. The situation is being discussed nationally throughout all media channels. Guess we could just bury our head in the sand and pretend it isn't being discussed..

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN

It's not just "people here" friend. The situation is being discussed nationally throughout all media channels. Guess we could just bury our head in the sand and pretend it isn't being discussed..
I realize that dude. But it's still all speculation by all at this point. I still question these sources from here and the media.

Roll Tide

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I realize that dude. But it's still all speculation by all at this point. I still question these sources from here and the media.

Roll Tide

Guess you don't understand the point of a message board then. Nobody hear started a rumor. Just a discussion about the information that's out there. What exactly is the problem?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.