Re: LSU JOE McKNIGHT KILLED

I thought he was from USC as well.
Regardless, terrible tragedy.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Re: LSU JOE McKNIGHT KILLED

Prayers go out to his family and all the families of the shootings around there lately. I really like New Orleans and their food, history, architecture, music, and culture; but I'm almost afraid to go to that cesspool anymore.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
This is why I tell my wife and others who tend to get overly animated while driving that it is NOT worth it. Too many idiots have guns and I don't want to die when a deep breath could alleviate the anger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008
Saw him absolutely eviscerate a very good Hoover team years ago when he was at John Curtis. Best HS player I ever had the chance to see. Such a senseless death.

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
It's truly a sad commentary on today's society where people are willing to kill someone else and forfeit their freedom for the rest of their life over something as trivial as being "disrespected". :frown:

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Prayers and condolences out to his family. hopefully, they don't make the mistake I did and read the article on ESPN about his death. They went into in depth details about all of Joe's troubles at USC and in the NFL which has nothing to do with this tragedy. Pretty tasteless article.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Left a thread on the NS board for those who feel inclined to wax philosophical or political about the situation. All I can say is that I can see nothing good about any of it. Prayers for the family.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
"Road Rage" has become an National Epidemic across our Country, I won't walk away from a fight, but, folks lose their minds when "Road Rage" hits them & unleashes violent tendencies that normally wouldn't happen..I'll avoid any confrontations on the road especially when my kids are with me..

It's downright scary because of the sheer number of guns on our streets..I keep my windows up even when I get cut off or when someone around me driving breaks the law, I never engage anyone verbally or with hand gestures, cause something that's not that big of a deal can turn into something deadly in a heartbeat..

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
He was from Louisiana but went to school at USC. Such a senseless death over a traffic issue -- real or imagined. This could have resulted in just a couple of bloody noses if a fight had ensued but, unfortunately, this is America and one idiot had a loaded gun and killed the other. Two families are now wrecked. The McKnight family for the loss of Joe, and the gun toting fool will spend many years in jail and destroy his family.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Unfortunately, there are some people who believe they have the right to shoot if you yell at them. So sad, I remember every school in the country wanted him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.