Tide V Texas

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
The Tide tips off at 9:30 eastern on ESPNU tonight. This will be a good win should we be able to secure it. I have no doubt that the team can win if it builds off the last game (in particular the rebounding and being able to get into a position to get the rebounds). We win this one and it should build the confidence of this team moving forward.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I'll be really interested to see how we respond tonight. Texas has the name, but they haven't had the talent for the past few years. It looks good on a resume, but it should still be a very winnable game. It's a must win game if we have any hope of being in the bubble conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'll have this on one screen and the PAC12 championship game on the other. Good night of sports..

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I agree, Hosier. We really do need this one. For more than one reason. Here's to hoping we can put it together and pull it out.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Need to at least go 2-2 over these next four games. If we go winless over the next 4 games I don't think we'll have much of a chance at the tournament..

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Need to at least go 2-2 over these next four games. If we go winless over the next 4 games I don't think we'll have much of a chance at the tournament..

Need to go 3-1, as those are the Spartans of South Carolina Upstate, as opposed to Michigan state.

As for this particular game, I'm finishing my last week of night shift before layoff and I won't get to watch unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.