Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. UF - SECCG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
At the SEC Fanfare there is definitely an Alabama advantage on fans. Last year it was split. Interesting to see when we get to the game.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Where are you Tat? We're here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're doing some cmas shopping by the airport right now, ten minutes from jumping on the MARTA and heading to the Georgia dome. Just realized my original post was misleading, implying that I was physically at the stadium already (as opposed to in Atlanta such was the intention.)

I usually am at the gameday area by 10, dragging the wife around. This trip she gets her fun before we get our fun.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
At the SEC Fanfare there is definitely an Alabama advantage on fans. Last year it was split. Interesting to see when we get to the game.
Why would a UF fan pay to go see their team get killed? Seriously, that's a fun game to attend, regardless of the outcome. But, I do expect Bama fans to well outnumber UF.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I get the feeling that UF's best unit is gonna come out inspired...need the defense to hold strong and do what they do...wear down the spirits.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Why would a UF fan pay to go see their team get killed? Seriously, that's a fun game to attend, regardless of the outcome. But, I do expect Bama fans to well outnumber UF.
Last year there a good amount of Florida fans. I think it was because it was what...2009 when they had last been to the SECCCG.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I almost pulled the trigger for a pair of SECCG tickets because the prices got so low for upper deck seats...but I decided against it because I've been traveling a ton lately.

TallapoosaTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2015
I just got to my hotel in Atlanta about to catch the Marta over to the Georgia Dome. I got row 1 mezzanine seats and ready to watch some football!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Killing a little time in the general area around the Dome. My first chance to view the new stadium construction in person. I have seen pix, but Wow! It is really going to be impressive. We'll be there 9/2/17 against Fla St. RTR

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Man I'm so hyped up for this game today. The SEC Championship has always meant a LOT to me. Plus Florida was the bain of our existence in the mid-90's when the SECCG was really taking off so it will be extra sweet to settle the score today.

IF we win we will break the head to head record to take a 5-4 lead. We will tie them with 7 SECCG wins and pass them in SECCG Win % at 7-4(.636) to 7-5(.583).

Let's DO THIS!!! Roll Tide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.