Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. UF - SECCG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Roll Tide!!! Let's focus on the game today. Safe travels to everyone going to Atlanta.

I'll be at another game and will have to watch this on a tape delay basis. Thank God for the DVR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Roll Tide!! Ready to watch Coah Saban's boys whoopupon them gators from Florida!! Let's do this!! SEC Champ trophy is an awesome achievement - especially these days!!!!!! Then, maybe more to come - Iff, we take care of business today. I. Am. Geeeeeeeeeked!!! RTR!!!

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Got to Hotlanta yesterday....Bama folks showing up well. Safe travels to everyone traveling today.

Let's bring home SEC Trophy no. 26 / Conference Trophy no. 30. Roll Tide!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'll be at work today so I'll have to peek into the break room every ten seconds (and have the ESPN GameCast on the computer). For those who are superstitious and wondering (people get lost on the details)....it's only OLE MISS we've had trouble with when I miss the game. Our record since 2008 in games I've seen at work is 23-3, two of the losses in 2010 and the Manziel Freak Show in 2012 as the third.

Feels good.

Btw - we have not surrendered a touchdown since Eddie Jackson left the field. That might be the most amazing stat of the season.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good morning!

Congratulations to both teams for a great season and getting to the championship.

Florida and Alabama.....like two old friends meeting for their annual hunting trip at the end of the year.

I look forward to an exciting and competitive game with no injuries!

RTR and GG!

tmv85

All-SEC
Good morning, and ROLL TIDE!

We'll be watching from Jackson Hospital (hopefully a private room by game time!) Hubby had bypass surgery Thursday (went in expecting 3, came out having had 5.) He's doing really well so far! He was supposed to have been moved out if CVICU yesterday, but another patient bumped him. As disappointed as we were, after listening to her during my previous visits, I think it was a good thing because none of the patients or staff needed to listen to the nonstop LOUD moaning and yelling out. It was awful.

I have his lucky cap to take to him this morning, so he'll be good to go. ��

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Ready but nervous...too much hype over Bama and how we will dominate this game. That always bothers me -- UF gives scholarships as well. But then, I am always nervous before and during a game. RTR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.