Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs.Gators - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBamafan

Scout Team
Nov 13, 2004
If I was Florida I would throw it every down until we stopped them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
We're gonna win the game. Some of the comments here are comical. Florida has scholarships too. And a team full of guys that we recruited. It's football. It's supposed to be a struggle. Buckle up, as Avery Johnson would say. Enjoy the game

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I am not saying poor pass coverage. That was a great drive and the QB made every throw. Our pass rush is what was absent from past games.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Kind of figured that this drive would end up as points for them the moment they converted that third and long. Our secondary seems a bit lost at the moment, I guess expecting the DL to be giving more pressure.

Let's get off those blocks and crush the QB!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
We're gonna win the game. Some of the comments here are comical. Florida has scholarships too. And a team full of guys that we recruited. It's football. It's supposed to be a struggle. Buckle up, as Avery Johnson would say. Enjoy the game
We've been spoiled by blowouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
I am not saying poor pass coverage. That was a great drive and the QB made every throw. Our pass rush is what was absent from past games.
Honestly, it was bad pass coverage. Not really on the TD pass, but the other throws were to open WRs.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Yah, good grief, some of these posts...

RTR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.