Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Gators...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
My problem with Kiffin isn't that he's setting things up to go back to ideal runs...but the problem is that he's been REALLY poor at knowing when it is time to make the switch and go to the ground n' pound. And in this game, I think the first drive out of the half should've been that moment but he continued to go back to the well with things that UF looked well prepared to identify and diagnose.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
From Twitter- Tim Williams walking back to the locker room, "My stomach hurts. I ate too much gator" LOL

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'd like to apologize for sayin I'd hit Gary D during the game thread. I wish I had shown as much poise and class as our players did during that exchange. I was really upset at what he said regarding the slam not being all that bad because he didn't spike Joshua on his head. Just glad he didn't get hurt either. Mad props to the team for staying calm and focused and my apologies to Tidefans Nation and to Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't say I blame ya my friend..It was a dirty play & Gary was downplaying it wrongly..Florida was lucky our Boys kept their cool cause that's how bench clearing brawl are started..We allowed our play on the football field retaliate for us..

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'd note that Kiffin has been really poor at knowing when to make the change in playcalling over the last month...admittedly, he's managing a new QB so I'm sure it is hard for him but sometimes he puts way too much on Hurts.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Man, here I sit with a 54-16 win, and I still don't think BAMA has played their best game yet. I'm hoping we're saving those for the next two games. ROLL TIDE!! Krymsonman

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
I'd like to apologize for sayin I'd hit Gary D during the game thread. I wish I had shown as much poise and class as our players did during that exchange. I was really upset at what he said regarding the slam not being all that bad because he didn't spike Joshua on his head. Just glad he didn't get hurt either. Mad props to the team for staying calm and focused and my apologies to Tidefans Nation and to Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing that kept him from slamming Jacobs on his head was the other Florida player that hit them.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
My problem with Kiffin isn't that he's setting things up to go back to ideal runs...but the problem is that he's been REALLY poor at knowing when it is time to make the switch and go to the ground n' pound. And in this game, I think the first drive out of the half should've been that moment but he continued to go back to the well with things that UF looked well prepared to identify and diagnose.
I agree.
If JH makes better decisions on 1st down some of those drives would be a lot different though. 2nd and 15 and 2nd and 20 are drive killers.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I agree.
If JH makes better decisions on 1st down some of those drives would be a lot different though. 2nd and 15 and 2nd and 20 are drive killers.
Yes if those were pure option plays and Hurts misread the keep-to-pass. I think a few of them were more play action roll-outs considering he was looking deep and not trying to get it out quick.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.