Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Gators...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Man, here I sit with a 54-16 win, and I still don't think BAMA has played their best game yet. I'm hoping we're saving those for the next two games. ROLL TIDE!! Krymsonman
I know. I think our offense looked pathetic at times until we really started pounding them. I don't know if I'm too spoiled or if we are still looking for that game where everything makes sense and works.

SDH prob out for the year per Saban PC

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
I said that to my wife when I saw how loose his knee was after that play. I really hate it for him, and he will be a huge loss for us in the playoff.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
So, Rashaan Evans moves into a starting role for SDH. Who will be backing up Evans ? I suspect whomever that might be will be getting lots of reps over the next month.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Dang, you could trip over the water cooler on the sideline and get more yards then Florida got rushing tonight.
Lol! It feels so good to be so dominant! Let's finish one of the greatest seasons ever! Wire to wire no 1! Three straight sec championships! Three straight playoff appearance's! Back to back national titles for the second time under Saban! Let's get it done! Roll Tide!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Man, here I sit with a 54-16 win, and I still don't think BAMA has played their best game yet. I'm hoping we're saving those for the next two games. ROLL TIDE!! Krymsonman
So, Rashaan Evans moves into a starting role for SDH. Who will be backing up Evans ? I suspect whomever that might be will be getting lots of reps over the next month.
I'm guessing Mack Wilson and Holcomb can handle it.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'm lucky enough to have gotten another opportunity to attend the game and experience another record being broke, with the SEC championships in a row for Bama. First off congrats to the team.

Second, I'd like to point out something I'm not sure if the showed on t.v.. After the suflex bodyslam Stewart or Harris were angry and trying to get into the Florida players face. Then a Bama later grabbed him by the collar and pulled him away quickly and forcefully. It was Jacobs, the recipient of the slam. That's a true freshman reigning a senior player in like the roles were suddenly reversed. It was an awesome moment.

Also, it's a little surprising to see the comments about Diggs on KO return. Earlier in the season both he and Xavier marks held the duty one game and both were very impressive.

Since EJ has been out with the leg, diggs HAS been overly cautious on duty, but clearly tonight, he got over it

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.