Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Gators...

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Roll Tide! How about T. Diggs returning punts tonight. He finally got comfortable enough to take off with the ball. I just think the two touchdowns we gave up were on backups. Minkah hasn't played CB in a while and Evans got beat, but we made the necessary adjustments in the game to get them rolling. Great win!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Congratulations! 13-0 and SEC Champions!

Weird game, but total domination in the second half!

54-16 - Wow!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Roll Tide! How about T. Diggs returning punts tonight. He finally got comfortable enough to take off with the ball. I just think the two touchdowns we gave up were on backups. Minkah hasn't played CB in a while and Evans got beat, but we made the necessary adjustments in the game to get them rolling. Great win!
Evans was complaining about busted coverage following that play. He wasn't supposed to be the one out on an island on that play and he was making it clear that it wasn't on him...

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
The crazy thing is that our Offense struggled for whatever reasons -- in the first quarter and we will blew them out. Great team win...

Not to beat a dead horse...but we sure look better running the ball...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
What. A. Season. RTR. Not let's get ready for the Crimson Tide Holiday Invitational (i.e., the college football playoff)

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL

Playoffs? Just give us the trophy!

Great job this year, 2 more beatdowns like this and there's no denying that we are the GREATEST TEAM EVER...

"Roll Tide"

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Evans was complaining about busted coverage following that play. He wasn't supposed to be the one out on an island on that play and he was making it clear that it wasn't on him...
That is the thing that scares me for the playoffs. The communication with the new guys coming on the field. I am sure Hamilton and Foster probably have that look going for them playing by each other all season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.