Game Thread: B1G Championship*** Wisconsin vs State Penn (FOX)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Unrelated to this thread but I just saw a Mountain West commercial on ESPN thaT ended with "the Mountain West. Champions of Life."

It made me think of the Baby Vols. They may want to join the Mountain West.

Sorry for the side bar. It just struck me funny.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm cool with that.
I'm sure he and you feel the same about it.

It was interesting in the poll that CBS did about who should be left out (assuming Bama and Clemson won today) that OSU was the overwhelming top pick. Granted, that was a lot of SEC fans voting, but nonetheless, there seems to be a grass roots rejection that OSU deserves it more than Wisky/Penn. St. winner.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'm sure he and you feel the same about it.

It was interesting in the poll that CBS did about who should be left out (assuming Bama and Clemson won today) that OSU was the overwhelming top pick. Granted, that was a lot of SEC fans voting, but nonetheless, there seems to be a grass roots rejection that OSU deserves it more than Wisky/Penn. St. winner.
Haters gonna hate.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wow, those guys on Fox are tired of the Bama domination and/or are drinking the Clemson Koolaid.
Even folks here are worried about Watson. Imagine folks who don't like Alabama? Hopefully we can knock them out in the first round.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Penn State has adapted pretty well...have to say I didn't think they had it in them. Wisconsin is doing a lot of stupid crap in the back end otherwise this would likely still be 28-7

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I tend to agree with you though...pick three teams and us, throw the ball out there and lets see who is the man.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.