Anyone know where Freddie Milons Is These Days?

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
At the SECCG last night they honored all the last MVP's (it warmed my heart to hear Cam universally booed). Many were there in person - some couldn't attend due to still playing in the NFL - but notably absent was Freddie Milons. I googled and couldn't find where he is today... seemed maybe to have gotten into coaching but couldn't find? Just curious as to why he wasn't there.

drfrankfree

Scout Team
Aug 1, 2006
At the SECCG last night they honored all the last MVP's (it warmed my heart to hear Cam universally booed). Many were there in person - some couldn't attend due to still playing in the NFL - but notably absent was Freddie Milons. I googled and couldn't find where he is today... seemed maybe to have gotten into coaching but couldn't find? Just curious as to why he wasn't there.
Freddie is living in Starkville/Columbus area and working as a manager at Walgreens since 2007. His nephew Jaquez Johnson was the QB for Florida Atlantic when they played Alabama last year. Freddie was at the game in support. I am unsure why he did not attend the SEC game festivities.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Freddie is living in Starkville/Columbus area and working as a manager at Walgreens since 2007. His nephew Jaquez Johnson was the QB for Florida Atlantic when they played Alabama last year. Freddie was at the game in support. I am unsure why he did not attend the SEC game festivities.
At one point he was also doing some HS coaching. Any idea if he's still doing that?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.