CFP Selection Show on Sunday 11 am

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
You didn't check it during church? What kind of fan are you? Show some support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha I know I know. I'm slacking. I don't take my phone in for this very reason. I'd be tempted to look at it during service. Now where my mind wanders is another story.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Sidebar - how is it that the NFL can complete games in just over 3 hours and college takes 4+, on the same network? Halftime is only 8 minutes longer in college. Never mind, I know we all complain about this...
I agree. College Football games take way too long sometimes.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
All the other coaches "We're one of the 4 best teams."

Saban "We need to continue to improve."

Last edited:

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Why in the world do these guys have a show on Tuesday evening prime-time then put the biggest show of the year on Sunday at 11 o'clock?

stupid decisions like this make you wonder if they might start playing the first round games on New Year's Eve
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And more

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Will not surprise me if they put Michigan at 4 and OSU at 2/3 to make us play through both of them potentially.
Maybe. I don't think OSU should be in the final 4, but the thing that will make me madder than anything else is if the committee puts two from the same conference in the final 4. We have a final 4 instead of a final 2 because two teams from the same conference played for the title back in 2012 (2011 season).

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Looks like Huskies in Atlanta. Defense will have its work cut out for them. We should be able to move the ball on them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.