CFP Selection Show on Sunday 11 am

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
Scared? :wink:
Nope, Bama will curb stomp em IF they make it to us. I'd just like to see Clemson do it, showing they shouldn't have been there in the first place! To be honest it's not OSU that I dislike it's Urban Cryer that I loathe! 😜

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Nope, Bama will curb stomp em IF they make it to us. I'd just like to see Clemson do it, showing they shouldn't have been there in the first place! To be honest it's not OSU that I dislike it's Urban Cryer that I loathe! 
Then we had better just leave the brakes at home. Full speed ahead! :cool:

Bama_M.D.

Suspended
Aug 30, 2014
Osu o looks wretched this year they keep escaping games such as michigan state they have a good d I'll give them that. Not Bama good but good by B1G standards. Now they beat OU but so did Houston lol. Clemson had a slow year but if Watson is on then it's over for Osu and that scum bag meyer

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Speaking of sports tragedies, it made me think of Dale Earnhardt's death during the Daytona 500 blocking his son to victory. Not too mention, Tony Stewart accidentally running over the other dirt track racer who stupidly got out of his car to flip off TS.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Anyone remember Emile Griffith killing Benny "Kid" Paret in a boxing match on the Friday night fights? I was a youngster, watching with my father.
Yes, I do. I too was a boy. It was an incredible match. I never quite got over it.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Aside from our last meeting in 86, I've just been reflecting on Bama playing Washington again, this time for National Championship implications.......circa 1926!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.