Question: Peach Bowl Ticket Advice

jowlerf15

Nov 26, 2011
Hey all,
Would appreciate some advice. About to buy the family tickets to the Peach Bowl for Christmas, and I'm trying to figure out which side will be the Alabama side. Different ticket sites are showing different info and have both sides listed as the SEC side. Any sections to avoid?

I'd really appreciate some wisdom from the crowd.

RTR!
thanks!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Hey all,
Would appreciate some advice. About to buy the family tickets to the Peach Bowl for Christmas, and I'm trying to figure out which side will be the Alabama side. Different ticket sites are showing different info and have both sides listed as the SEC side. Any sections to avoid?

RTR!
thanks!
We will be on the home, or falcons side (the side with Section 111-120), but if you are worried about sitting by a husky then I would say the odds are good that you wont. To be fair I doubt many people actually go to the game on either side so I would wait on purchasing tickets because the sellers are already getting antsy right now so they are likely to be practically giving them away closer to the date.

For where to sit... If you can sit in the mezzanine, but to me personally I don't think there is a bad seat other than the endzones. But also take into account ive been to the superdome in which its insane how steep that stadium is. Its a little steeper than a normal stadium, but nowhere near as steep as the super dome

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Hey all,

RTR!
thanks!
Yes stay out of the 300 section if you can help it, its the upper level seats way way up high
I sit in section 112 for the SEC championship and have sat up high in the 300s and can say that I love the price and view up high ad opposed to the close seats. I like to follow the action and being too close makes it quite the challenge. And from the peach bowl site, the answer to your side question.

If you don't care who's beside you, there is PLENTY of money to be saved sitting on the Washington side

Last edited:

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Yeah I like the upper deck seats between the 40s as close to row 1 as possible. I can see the plays develop better. For the dome there isn't bad seats unless you are in the end zone. Even the upper corners weren't that bad...

HoundstoothHigh

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 13, 2009
Perdido Beach, Al
Our family of 5 bought tickets in Section 346 (row 2), which we believe to be on the Washington side. We would have preferred the opposing side of the stadium (obviously), but the price was right. Also, if you're debating between a lower endzone view and an upper level view, landing seats in the upper level (near 50-yard line) has always satisfied me more (financially and visually). I've sat in the endzone for SEC championship games, and it's awesome to be so close, but the reality is that I have to rely on the big screen (or the crowd's reaction) to see if we did or did not make that 3rd and 1. I've attended a few Falcons games in the upper level (between rows 1-6), and I've never been disappointed.

Just wanted to throw that in there in case any friends wanted to join us on the opposing side. :D Hope this helps!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I ordered from Alabama, but I don't think I'll have enough Tide Pride points. I have an offer for 2 tickets section 335 row 6 for $450. Don't know if that's a decent deal or not. RTR!

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I'm waiting on mine. It won't sell out, much like every other Bowl Game lately. I messed up and bought early for the Sugar Bowl, and then found tickets under face value day of. Even now they are WAY less expensive than the previous couple of years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.