Question: Any injured players for bowl?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Are there any of our players that we're hurt during this season that, while we didn't expect them to return during the regular season, are now likely to return for the bowl?

I figure there are guys in the forum that really track that. And I'm not talking best buddy rumor crap. Sites, quotes, links, official tweets and the like.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If I had to venture a guess:

Jackson, DB - OUT (leg)

Hamilton, ILB - OUT (knee)

Emmons, RB - OUT (foot)

Taylor, OG - OUT (concussion)

We haven't had many injuries but the ones we've gotten have been significant.

Last edited:

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
If I had to venture a guess:

Jackson, DB - OUT (collarbone)

Hamilton, ILB - OUT (knee)

Emmons, RB - OUT (foot)

Taylor, OG - OUT (concussion)

We haven't had many injuries but the ones we've gotten have been significant.
I thought Jackson broke his leg.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I saw someone post on another board that SDH posted on twitter something along the lines of being glad the team has a big break and that it was a freak accident and he was going to be good to. Anybody see that? Any way he's actually back for the playoffs or was he talking about being good to go for next season.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I saw someone post on another board that SDH posted on twitter something along the lines of being glad the team has a big break and that it was a freak accident and he was going to be good to. Anybody see that? Any way he's actually back for the playoffs or was he talking about being good to go for next season.
If he posted that on Twitter it's not there now. I doubt that he did though.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It's old news but Cornwell's foot would probably keep him from backing up Hurts. That's significant, given Bateman's defection and the exact timing of that...

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
It's old news but Cornwell's foot would probably keep him from backing up Hurts. That's significant, given Bateman's defection and the exact timing of that...
On that note...I was surprised at how well A. Stewart threw that ball against Auburn. I knew he played qb but that was a darn good pass. I wonder if there are emergency situations that involve him in that position.

chuaner

Scout Team
Aug 26, 2008
I just saw eddie jackson accepted the invitation on Senior Bowl (Jan.28). Any indication he might be available for the playoffs?

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Yeah, SDH is done. He'll be back next year though. However, I'm excited about Evans. I think Evans is going to be extremely special for us.

But if Eddie Jackson accepted an invitation to the Senior Bowl, that kind of makes you wonder if there is some kind of outside shot he can play these last two games.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.