Mike Price confronts fan, steals sign

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Our old buddy Mike Price is back in the news.

Apparently he was at a UTEP basketball game last night and saw a group of fans holding letters that spelled out FIRE FLOYD. {Tim Floyd is UTEP's basketball coach).

He approached them and began yelling and ripped a letter out of one person's hands and was asked by security to leave.

I can't give a link because the only sources I saw were a fan's blog and a radio station page, both of whom quoted a fan as saying Price used the f-word. Ironically, the letter he stole was an F.

Anyway, I thought it was rather funny. Google "Mike Price steals sign from fan" to see it.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
He should have just gone to the arena security and used whatever clout he may there to get the sign taken away.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I like the angry old man, get off my lawn way he went about it.
I tend to agree, but you go to jail for stuff like that today. You have to be smarter than that. I mean, could you see Saban doing that? Do you think less of him because he wouldn't do that?

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014
I tend to agree, but you go to jail for stuff like that today. You have to be smarter than that. I mean, could you see Saban doing that? Do you think less of him because he wouldn't do that?
No, but if Saban had asked the fans to put them away, they would have obliged.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Sounds like he needs a level-headed coach to hire him as an assistant and help him get back on track.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.