Congratulations

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Awesome post Wishbone! And congrats to you guys for the opportunity to humiliate a common mutual opponent. Finish well and Roll Tide Boomer Sooner!!!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Will check in before bowl game, interesting matchup with Auburn. Our defense, if that's what you want to call it, will keep any team in the game.
You will be more than welcome in the game thread for the Sugar Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Thanks Sooner, and good luck against the barn. Always have thought that my trip to Norman some years back was one of the very best away games I`ve ever been to, not because of the outcome of the game but how we were treated by the OU fans.

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Mrs. Wishbone has been pretty stunned by the loss of her mother on Memoriaal Day, and the sudden passing of our son on Aug. 20. College football has been my passion for 60 plus years, it had to take a back seat this year. I'll definitley be keeping an eye on the Tide in the playoffs, although it looks like you won't need my help!

Roll Tide Boomer Sooner

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Mrs. Wishbone has been pretty stunned by the loss of her mother on Memoriaal Day, and the sudden passing of our son on Aug. 20. College football has been my passion for 60 plus years, it had to take a back seat this year. I'll definitley be keeping an eye on the Tide in the playoffs, although it looks like you won't need my help!
Really sorry to hear this, WBS. Prayers lifted for you and your family.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Roll Tide Boomer Sooner
Sorry to hear that, God Bless you all

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

Roll Tide Boomer Sooner
Very sorry to hear of this. God bless you and you're family.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Roll Tide Boomer Sooner
So sorry to hear about this Wishbone. I will be praying for you and your wife.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
So sorry to hear of your family's losses. We become so familiar with various regular posters on this board so sometimes ignore that everyone here has lives apart from Tidefans (we do, really). Thanks you for your best wishes and we hope you smush the Barn even if it means a loss to the SEC overall.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.