Jonathan Allen wins the Bronko Nagurski Award

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Certainly a well deserved award. I'd say the same thing if Reuben had won the award. It's no wonder no one can run on this defense.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I congratulated Reuben the other night for his MVP award and told him how proud and happy we all are for him. Jonathan was with him, so I told him not to worry he is our MVP as well. He couldn't stop bragging on Reuben and how happy he was for his brother winning the award. It was so sweet and 100% genuine. Then Reuben smiled and said don't worry about Jonathan, he about to rack 'em up next week. :cool: Looks like Reuben knew what he was talking about! Not to mention look in the background in the video. Who's smiling more than Reuben for his brother. Love it!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I congratulated Reuben the other night for his MVP award and told him how proud and happy we all are for him. Jonathan was with him, so I told him not to worry he is our MVP as well. He couldn't stop bragging on Reuben and how happy he was for his brother winning the award. It was so sweet and 100% genuine. Then Reuben smiled and said don't worry about Jonathan, he about to rack 'em up next week. :cool: Looks like Reuben knew what he was talking about! Not to mention look in the background in the video. Who's smiling more than Reuben for his brother. Love it!
I love this story!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Jonathan has been a great ambassador for the university and it is so deserving. Jonathan "Bama Does" Allen will go down as one our greatest of all time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.