Heisman Trophy Finalists

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
You could have had a spot for Allen in lieu of Westbrook/Mayfeild if you're going to bring two guys from the same team. Sounds like Bama fatigue tactics

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
IMO Peppers lost any respect I had when he spit and stomped on the logo during the OSU game and shoved a fan afterward. The spoiled brat mentality of his head coached rubbed off on him.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I just read on ESPN that ESPN Offensive and Defensive Player of the year are Jalen and Jonathan. Isn't that 2 awards for each so far? I still can't believe Jonathan was not invited to NYC for Heisman. I do hope Deshaun Watson wins instead of Lamar Jackson though. Deshaun just seems to have better character overall, even though both are good QB's.

TAKEPRIDE22

2nd Team
Jul 21, 2011
Birmingham, AL
At this point, Watson should win it. I know it's not a career award, but between last year and this year, Watson has been the most consistently good player. Jackson will probably win it due to his numbers, but I don't think he deserves it.
I agree with you, but I really believe they are going to give it to Jackson.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I just read on ESPN that ESPN Offensive and Defensive Player of the year are Jalen and Jonathan. Isn't that 2 awards for each so far? I still can't believe Jonathan was not invited to NYC for Heisman. I do hope Deshaun Watson wins instead of Lamar Jackson though. Deshaun just seems to have better character overall, even though both are good QB's.
Wait...WHAT?

Edit: Oh it's just the SEC, nevermind

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.