Of All People, Joel Klatt Vehemently Stands Up For Nick Saban(Good watch)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I couldn't make it past a minute, to even hear Klatt's comments.

Bayless is beyond contempt. These shows have jumped the shark because debate for debate's sake is a stupid idea. Debate on topics worthy of debate? That's interesting. Crafting an argument just for the sake of arguing isn't entertaining to me but even if it was, Bayless is just the worst.

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
I applaud Klatt for finally using common sense...

What irritates me with Bayless, Cowherd, and some of these other "genius" talk show hosts is that outside Alabama and maybe LSU, what defense in all of college football has consistently been that good and in the top 5-7 in all defensive categories against SEC and national opponents? It's like they make the argument that the defense is not all that but what team hasn't won a 45-42 type game in which their offense has had to continually score to to win? The contempt they have for Bama is so evident that they are unable to clearly make any type of common sense analysis and so you bring up the Ole Miss game, or the 2013 TAAM game or the 2015 Ohio St game (by the way, if BS doesn't turn the ball over we win) as a sole reason why this defense is not consistently better than 128 other teams in the FBS.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I wish they'd have Troy Aikman as a guest on "Undisputed" to debate Skip. It would be Jim Everett/Jim Rome 2.0 and hopefully this time a punch or two is thrown at the weasel's face.

Don't think that will ever happen. Pretty sure Aikman will never be in the same room, with that cretin, unless it is pure coincidence. He has made his feelings known, to the Fox PTB, how he feels about them hiring that cretin. And has done so, more than once.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.