David Cornwell Transferring

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I would try to find a good juco QB willing to carry a clipboard for two years in exchange for a free education and the chance to put Nick Saban as a reference on a job application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
There's a bunch of nonsense in this thread.
Yep, I agree.

Jalen will improve his passing. The kid is 18 years old. 18 and a true freshman.... Not redshirt, true Frosh. His arm is strong enough. He has to work on accuracy, timing, touch and progressions. Hmmmm. Everything every active QB but That Patriots, Saints and Packer QB need to do. Lol

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Until/unless Jalen improves dramatically as a passer, the NFL will never happen for him. Remember the record holder for passing yardage at Alabama? Sims barely got a look and he is an infinitely better passer than Jalen right now.

I know that he will work as hard as anyone on the planet to improve. I really hope that he employees an off-season QB coach to help him in that part of his game. If he is able to get there with his arm, you guys might not lose a game for a long while.
While that seems harsh (to one person, at least), I completely agree. Jalen Hurts has done well this year, but he has two future professional WRs helping him out. Most of his passing yardage seems to come via the athletic ability of Stewart and Ridley and Lane Kiffins's playcalling.

To be clear, I do not think Jalen is bad in any way, but has a lot to improve upon and the potential to do so. JH has the mental tools to be a great one and I fully expect him to realize his potential.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Mr Buck Eye, Jalen is not even a year out of high school and he won SEC offensive player of the year over greats, such as Fournette. Chances are Hurts will improve, including his passing. If you want to go back to your own board, you probably won't be missed by many over here. Happy Holiday to you.
You have been around this board long enough to know that type of comment is uncalled for. As Sip said he is expressing his opinion and has nothing to with him being a tOSU fan. Happy Holidays to you.

Last edited:

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I too wish him good luck at Nevada. I would love to see him start and have a good year! Thank you for your effort at Bama and good luck after school is over! RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.