Link: LSU CB Tre'Davis White Thinks LSU is Better Club Than Alabama

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
If only there were some way to definitively prove who the better team is...
That's what Penn St. was wondering the other day. Hahaha, sorry, I couldn't resist, but maybe Tredavis uses different types of parameters to judge teams. Maybe he has created a committee that gets together every week and works diligently to compare the many facets of football teams. Two of the major parameters used by his committee are proximity to creole cooking and blues music and the number of fans who wear beads to games.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Let The Swamp Kittens say & feel however that allows them to sleep better at night..He says & I quote, "[FONT=Benton Sans, Arial, sans-serif] I Don't Believe In Moral Victories Or Nothing Like That", I hate to be the bearer of bad new Tre'Davious. but, just thinking or saying that out loud encompasses the "Moral Victory" mentality..[/FONT]

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Why does one guy saying "I think this team is better than that team" warrant a headline and an article? Are we sure his real name isn't Tre'Davis Dinich?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well, I think I'm a better corner than Tre-Davis White, too. And stats prove it. After all, Bama hasn't gained a single yard on me.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
They should be proud. They played a great game. And you can expect this kind of talk with Orgeron at the helm. This is exactly how he thinks and talks. This player is probably parroting what he heard in the locker room from said coach.

They should be proud. They played a great game. And you can expect this kind of talk with Orgeron at the helm. This is exactly how he thinks and talks. This player is probably parroting what he heard in the locker room from said coach.
They should have kept that in the locker room then!

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.