Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Sterling91

Dec 7, 2016
Alabama
Hey everyone,

I have been visiting this site frequently since I was in high school during the coaching search that led to hiring Saban. I have never been a big poster on internet sites so I have always refrained from joining as an official member. But I thought I would go ahead and join now to start contributing to this site because I visit it so much. Anyways, roll tide and look forward to interacting more.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I sat on the sidelines for several years before I finally had to join to put in my two cents worth on something. I am in awe at a couple of our members. They know much more football than some coaches.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Hey everyone,

I have been visiting this site frequently since I was in high school during the coaching search that led to hiring Saban. I have never been a big poster on internet sites so I have always refrained from joining as an official member. But I thought I would go ahead and join now to start contributing to this site because I visit it so much. Anyways, roll tide and look forward to interacting more.
If you enjoy food or tailgating, check out the Bayou Tiiders grilling Forum on the other boards, lots of good recipes and advice and that's a form I would dearly love to see people get involved with more

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.