A Trivia Question About Coach Bryant And Team Chemistry--Who Can Get It Right?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
From an article---

After Alabama got another national title the end of that season, Bryant’s attitude had changed, again in a conversation with Stallings.

“Do you know what the best things that has happened to our football team is?” he said. “It’s the FCA. It had brought such a ‘oneness’ and closeness to our team. We were unified because of the influence the FCA had on our team.”

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
He'd say, "We have to have one heartbeat, and we have to play with "oneness"
Alasippi, I know that I'm possibly getting senile/dementia, but I remember this. So, is the same thing happening under Coach Saban?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Alasippi, I know that I'm possibly getting senile/dementia, but I remember this. So, is the same thing happening under Coach Saban?
I think they take different approaches, but have the same common goal. They are very similar coaches in my opinion.
It's like Coach Bryant used to say and I'm sure Coach Saban would agree with, "The same things win that have always won. We just find different excuses when we lose".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.