Bring plenty of water this is Salty (LSU Dad has a melty)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Wellllll..When you fire Les Miles midseason & you settle for Coach O for his replacement..All I can say is LSU deserves what's about to happen to their football program & it's not going to be good for The Swamp Kitten Nation..

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Personally I thought it was hilarious. If the shoe were on the other foot we'd be wondering when we'd be relevant again (remember the Shula/Dubose years?). I don't remember many fans being too positive in those years.

Heck, I hope he posts many more videos like this because that will mean that we have claimed Bryant Denny - West again and still ruling the roost.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
"I'd much rather have a colonoscopy from my ex-wife with big knuckles before I sit here and like anything about this."

Hahahahahahaha

Bless his heart. He's SO FRUSTRATED.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I think he needs a 12 step process to get over Alabama. He is so consumed I think step one should be calling Finebaum once a day to have a conference call with I man and Tammy on why we all hate Bama.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Good grief, enough already....at one time I actually enjoyed his videos. He's gone off the deep end now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.