Bring plenty of water this is Salty (LSU Dad has a melty)

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Re: Bring plenty of water this is Salty

Dixie's football pride.

Sorry but Bama is only bad news for the rest of the teams in the SEC but certainly not the SEC. I believe this is what happens when you realize you can't beat that elephant in the room.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

LSU Dad always in his feelings when on youtube...you don't have to worry.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

This dude is blasé, passé, and phony to the nth power

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
He also made a video where he calls his cable provider and tries to cancel/block the SEC Network because they talk about Alabama too much.

Does he not realize he spends more time talking about Alabama than he does LSU?

I used to like the guy, but he's gotten ridiculous. His Bama obsession is almost embarrassing. He said it best in one of bis early videos when he repeatedly stated "it's a one game season." Which truly reveals the mentality.

Would he still be calling it "bad for the conference/sport" if it were LSU piling up championships? Of course not. He's just bitter.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I used to really enjoy LSU Dad but now he comes across as a sad little man. It's unbelievable how many SEC message boards have a thread on how Alabama has ruined college football! Most of them have given in to the thought that as long as CNS is at Alabama, they won't beat us.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
I used to really enjoy LSU Dad but now he comes across as a sad little man. It's unbelievable how many SEC message boards have a thread on how Alabama has ruined college football! Most of them have given in to the thought that as long as CNS is at Alabama, they won't beat us.

And.....they would be right! RTR!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Think about it. Defeating Alabama is now without question a field storming, goal post pulling down, civil disobedience in the town, coach career making happening. I`m glad I`ve lived long enough to see this. I hope you folks in your 20`s, 30`s , 40`s, hell, maybe even 50`s, realize what you`re seeing and relish every moment. Roll Tide!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.