Hey tidehawk

Mar 12, 2003
Talladega, AL.
www.line-man.com
Who's gonna win the rest?

I'm 2-0 so far,

1A: Addison over Brantley(very close game), Addison put us out and they are very well coached and Caleb Parker is a very underrated ballplayer, watch out for him when they play today.

5A: Homewood over Buckhorn: I hear Buckhorn's defense is for real but I think it would take Bama's Defense to stop the offensive machine called Homewood.

2A: Clay Co. over So. Choctaw: Clay's defense is pretty dang good, only averaging I think 4 points a game since their loss to Bowdon Ga. who went 12-2. I hear SC is fast(with 3 players 4.4 or better, I'll believe that when I see it) but Clay Co. knows how to play defense. Clay takes a close one.

6A: Hoover over Daphne: Propst takes another one back to Hoover. Enough said.

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
1A - I've got to go with Brantley. They are a powerful small-school team, good on both sides of the ball. I am also friends with David Lowery, so I am hoping that is not clouding my judgment.

5A - Homewood. They are the real deal. Better enjoy it - I think they are moving up to 6A after this year.

2A - This could be the best of the games left to play. I am leaning toward Clay Co., but this will be a goodie.

6A - Hoover. I wish Daphne could take it just to see Propst's face when he lost, but Hoover is just too strong.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.